Tuesday, June 08, 2010

A-kon Texas

A-kon Dallas, I was there. This time i only had my cell phone to take pictures. I would like to thank all those that came out this weekend, those who picked stuff up, and those that stopped by and chatted me up even thought I don't really talk too much.

"even if my display is pretty similar each time i like to take a picture of it for the blog"

"I always enjoy good cosplays, but i don't always take picture of them."

"yip, yip, yip, yip, yip, yip, yip these guys bring me much joy, it's one of those things i forgot about but remember again thanks to these cosplayers"


"If you don't know what they are, they are aliens from Sesame Street"

6 comments:

Britt said...

Those sesame street monsters are the best thing I've ever seen.






EVER.

Jeannie said...

Is it true? Are things bigger in Texas?

P.S Somehow you look different in that photo ... hmmmm

Unknown said...

I didn't notice if it WAS bigger, but the cost of lots of stuff was,

maybe cause i forgot to put glasses on D:

I love those monsters

ninjalegnd said...

Your display is awesome, I absolutely love the look. Are you coming to Otakon? If you are I'm going to have to get more of your amazing 'wares'.

Unknown said...

Yes! I'll be there

Unknown said...

I was there and must've missed the Sesame Street aliens- so I'm glad you shared your photo. Did you enjoy the A-Kon? It was my first time at a con so I had nothing to compare it to, but I thought it was fun. And even though there were a lot of booths, yours stood out from the crowd; it was one of the first that caught my eye. (I wanted to buy everything on the table.) :)