Wednesday, October 26, 2011

NYCC, Canzine, Nucleus oh my

"Ugly Dolls @ NYCC"

Hey there, Happy Wednesday! A lot has happened since I last posted! I went to NYCC but I was in the forgotten NYAF artist alley... why can't we all just be together?! That aside, due to complications, I didn't have all my stuff. I had a more limited amount than usual. I shared my table with Morico, she had some bags, cute crocheted items and some original art!

"Our bare but cool table"

We made the best of it and set up our table. Thanks to everyone who stopped by and got one of the new 1%talent featuring rounded corners and spot UV. Overall it, was a good trip and hope I could return to NY soon. 

"I'm running out!"

"Poster by Hyein Lee"
The past weekend was CANZINE 2011! It was super fun and it was at a new location! Personally I liked the old venue better. Even though we had our own tables, I was still beside Morico, thanks to everyone who came out!

"I'm a meatball!"



Finnally I have a piece in the Power In Numbers show online by Gallery Nucleus. It is on sale for $100 and a portion will be donated to WWF, the World Wildlife Foundation, not the World Wrestling Federation. Check it out, and while you're there, check out the other pieces. It's art for a good cause.

"Nucleus Gallery"

No comments: