Sunday, November 13, 2011

Three Knocks, Black Cat Ball, City of Craft!

Happy Monday!! It was an eventful weekend, and I've given myself a little time off to look for a new apartment. Past Friday was the opening night for Three Knocks at Narwhal Art Projects/Magic Pony, and as you might be able to tell from the photo, it runs till December 5th. So there is still time for you to go check it out for yourself. There are 3 different artist, but I only got 2 of the 3.



"Katy Horan"

"Katy Horan"

"Adrienne Kammerer"

The next evening, was the Black Cat Ball, which was the launch party of Worn Fashion Journal, issue 13! you can get it here in their etsy store.



"Worn Issue 13"

"felted cat head, designed by Chu felted by me"
Lastly, it's quickly creeping up on me, City of Craft! I aka 1%talent will be in the Thrush Holmes Empire section, so please come find me when the time comes (December 10 + 11)

"by Dead Weight"

1 comment:

Hyein Lee said...

Haha... Love your couple photo, Hieng! Such cute black cats.