Sunday, September 04, 2011

Fan Expo/Otakuthon 2011

Had a great time @ Fanexpo and Otakuthon. Thanks to everyone who stopped by and got something. I also did ZineDream4 in-between, so forgive me for the lack of updates.

"1%talent table with guest ☆ Morico"

At Fanexpo 2011, the table was split with Morico. 

"http://hellomorico.blogspot.com/"

It's never a convention without cosplayers:

"Trek Meets Katamari, both involved space so it makes sense"

At Otakuthon we had a nice big table @ the artisan area, but I didn't really have any neighbors. I was kind of on an island by myself. But it was comfy and roomy.


And some more cosplayers:

"eat meat for bonus stats"

As a thank you to those who keep coming and reading my blog, here's a discount code for free shipping @ 1percenttalent.com. just enter BCKOSCHL for the discount. Let's call it "free back to school shipping week". The discount will last till the 9th so hurry :)

2 comments:

Hyein Lee said...

Haha... I love monsters manning your tables :)

Unknown said...

They work for food,