Friday, May 27, 2011

Anime North Weekend!

"@ the Toronto Congress Center, 650 Dixon Road"

TGIF, today is the start of anime north weekend! I couldn't get my own table but will try to get one day of. For the time being I'll have a little spot i bummed off the kind girls of morico. we'll se located in Crafters Corner right next to the dealers room.


I'll have cool screen-printed bags for you when you get something :)


A muslin bag will come with all t-shirts, FREE! yes free, while supplies last. This includes all online orders from 1%talent  or my etsy, but you'll get a different bag for the books and this one fore the shirts.


Brown paper bags made from recycled paper, here in Canada and printed by me :) you can only get one from me when I'm selling at an event, please reuse them after.

1 comment:

Zelie said...

I bought two tees from you this weekend and I loooove them! I am SO name-dropping you at work... we figure models love comfy indie clothing :)

Hopefully I can pick up the Forest Monster tee soon too :D Love your stuff!