Thursday, November 06, 2008

Out and about

So I was out and about queen street tonight, and walked into 4 galleries that had opening. If you're feeling blue, i think its something poeple should do. Some pic of the front windows. didn't have my cam with me, took these is my cell.

"Magic Pony's A World's History, Andrew Wilson solo Show"
"I like this shot, the eye were reflection form the streets"

"Galerie Lausberg's New Portraits, Harding Meyer solo show"
"really large portaits"

"Clint Roenisch's C'est Assez, Sylvain Bouthillette solo show"
"cool text stuff"

"Propeller' Mind the gap, please. Gillian Iles and Oceanic Transparencies, Pieter Bakker duel show"
"paintings and wax on metal"

1 comment:

Hyein Lee said...

Wheee!
I went to see that show at Magic Pony too! Did you eat cupcakes there?
:D